FIVE REASONS YOU SHOULD USE RING BINDERS
The Open and Shut Case for Loose-Leaf Binders
- Ease of change - the loose-leaf binder format has proven to be the most functional way to organize and store paper documents. Binder rings can be opened and closed in a snap to allow you to add, remove or replace pages as needed. If you anticipate that changes will have to be made to your employee handbooks, reference manuals or sales catalogs, binders can save you money because you will not have to re-print the entire text every time there is a change. In addition, your manuals will be kept up to date because everyone will have the latest information at their fingertips, rather than having to wait for new books to be printed.
- Promotional value - binders also provide an excellent way to promote your company name. The cover and spine can be imprinted with your graphics, in your corporate colors, to advertise your business. The “Silent Salesperson” will stand out on your customer’s shelf, with your name showing on the spine. Your material will be easy to find amidst the clutter of today’s hectic business world.
- Ease of use - open binders can lay flat, the pages will turn freely and stay in place, making it easy for employees and customers to refer to the material in any work environment. No computer or special equipment (which is an additional expense and could become obsolete) is needed to access the information. This could also be crucial in the event of power or equipment failures.
- Customization - binders can be made for different sheet sizes of paper and with various ring capacities to fit your specific needs. Many options can be added to binders to increase their utility, such as index tabs to divide the material into sections, pockets for loose papers, holders for business cards and CDs, and sheet protectors for odd shaped brochures and other items.
- Long shelf life - because of their durability and functionality, binders are often retained by customers for many years, adding to their usefulness and promotional value.
If you are developing information that you intend to keep and use over a period of time, you owe it to your organization to consider loose-leaf binders. You should compare all of the features and determine if any other format provides the same versatility and value for your investment.
FIVE REASONS YOU SHOULD BUY BINDERS FROM AMERICAN THERMOPLASTIC COMPANY
- Our products are made of the highest quality materials compared to others in their class. We offer a wide variety of colors, ring capacities, sheet sizes, formats and options to create a product that fills your specific needs.
- Our award winning custom-imprinting capability assures the faithful reproduction of your artwork. We offer four-color-digital process printing, screen-printing, foil stamping and debossing for your imprint.
- With our QuickShip Service your order will be ready in the minimum amount of time possible to meet your needs.
- Our experienced and knowledgeable Customer Service Department will handle your order in a prompt and professional manner.
- Our prices are competitive, even with the high level of quality products and service that we provide.
Be sure to call us the next time you have a project that involves ring binders, index tabs, pocket folders, pad folios or other related loose-leaf products.